Sunday 2 August 2015

Raincoat

Waking up to a rainy day, was a delight of its own.
Morning greetings of joyful clouds and that charming tone.

The scene from my hazy window was some dream.
Greeting and calling was sky's thunder and scream.

The deep green trees were happy and gay.
The pouring streams too were bright as jay.

I searched my closet deep down it's throat.
And there it lay my lovely Raincoat.

It's wasn't just a Raincoat, but a cherishing gown.
Symbolic of natures play and sky's cloudy crown.

I grabbed my boots and wandered deep down the road.
With waters rhythmically beating down my abode.

I looked behind to see the hazy past.
The rain had draped it all so fast.

The lights far away looked washed out.
Trying to play with me through my doubt.

The future on the road too had a similar haze.
But where I stood was truly a beautiful maze.

It taught me to enjoy the gift of the present.
Those varied emotions and aroma's ascent.

Every moment was truly a hope afloat.
Me, the rain, and that beautiful Raincoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment